Hospital Prescriber’s Letter Journal Club provides concise, summarized findings from the latest medication therapy literature for review and discussion. Through the TRC Prescriber’s Letter Journal Club, we provide current students enrolled in an active US Residency Program with Prescriber’s Letter Journal Club access to monthly articles and clinical resources in TRC Prescriber’s Letter at a discounted rate, as well as learning guides to stay current on new drugs and clinical findings, updated medication therapies and regulations, and to support evidence-based learning through focused discussions and training. Journal Club helps medical students develop skills for evaluating medical literature and ultimately aids your efforts to improve patient care by incorporating evidence into practice.
Join Prescriber's Letter Journal Club
The Medical Students and Residents Offering Includes Prescriber’s Letter Monthly issues and Online Resources, Plus:
Monthly Journal Club Leader and Participant Notes
- Leader Notes for faculty include ready-to-go answers to each guided question, practical analysis of study pros and cons, and a case study by contributing editors
- Participant Notes for students/residents include guided questions, references, and links to accompanying Prescriber’s Letter articles, charts and more
Medication Recommendations and Clinical Trial Analyses
- New and current drug therapy developments
- Drug class and dosage comparison charts
- Disease- and condition-related charts and guidelines
- Patient education handouts in English and Spanish
- News on quality measures and practice management
Unbiased and Concise Information
- Peer-reviewed by dozens of front-line practitioners and thought leaders
- Written by clinical pharmacists
- Concise recommendations from an unbiased editorial team
- Connect with peers
- Join debates about drug therapy
- Ask questions about best practices
- Share your experiences
Continuing Medical Education
- Earn CME credit aftr reading the latest issue of Prescriber’s Letter
- Live webinars on hot topics
- Get information on the go
- Mobile-responsive website
- Apps available in App Store and Google Play*
*App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Not a medical student or resident? Find the subscription that best fits your needs.
Visit our online store now to view subscription options.
Solutions for Medical Students and Residents
Prescriber’s Letter keeps clinicians ahead of the curve and helps you make the most informed, evidence-based medication decisions to support patient care. Get the most vital pharmacology education and medication and drug therapy updates, focused on changes that impact your day-to-day practice and emerging patient care challenges, with concise, unbiased recommendations backed by the latest clinical findings, updated every month.
Natural Medicines gives clinicians the tools they need to make informed, evidence-based decisions about dietary supplements, natural medicines, and integrative therapies. It’s updated daily and includes 1,400+ natural ingredient and alternative therapy monographs and more than 175,000 commercial products organized into a practical, searchable database to help answer your clinical questions.
200+ Emerging topics
Filtered by Clinical Experts
Available Online and Via Mobile App
of Clinical Experts in TRC Peer Review and Editorial Advisory Board