Take the headache out of technician training and compliance with the No. 1 provider of distance learning for hospital pharmacy technicians. TRC Pharmacy Technicians University is an online, competency-based curriculum that simplifies the educational experience, improves efficiency, and helps reduce errors.
Pharmacy Technicians University is the ONLY online PTCB-Recognized Sterile Compounding Education/Training Program.
Skilled pharmacy technicians are critical to the economic and efficient function of a hospital pharmacy. CE and training requirements continue to increase for improved medication safety and advancing patient care.
Meets All Your Curriculum Needs
- Meets or exceeds requirements for technician training in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- Provides up to 600 hours of didactic, simulation and experiential course content
- Intuitive dashboard and reporting allows you to easily track progress through the program
- TRC’s high-quality, approved content yields a more affordable option for hospital pharmacies than building a stand-alone technician training program.
- Courses reflect the latest industry trends
- Courses are updated to maintain compliance with state and national regulations
Practice Skills With Feedback
- Observe appropriate techniques
- Practice techniques off-line
- Record yourself demonstrating techniques
- Receive feedback from instructors
- Realistic context supports active learning and problem solving
- Real-world scenarios
- Facilitates the transfer and recall of information
- Includes relevant and irrelevant data for lesson challenges
- Develop observational and critical thinking skills
- Includes use of video, sound, and images
- Supports multiple learning styles