This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about managing depression in older adults. It is not eligible for CE credit, but is available for subscribers and non-subscribers.
Listen as Douglas S. Paauw, MD, MACP; Heidi L. Combs, MD, MS; and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What factors can contribute to depression in older adults?
- Should psychotherapy be offered to older adults with depression?
- What are the considerations when choosing an antidepressant for older adults?
- Which antidepressants serve more than one purpose?
- Which antidepressants are preferred in older adults at risk for falls?
- How should antidepressants be started and titrated in older adults?