Using Aducanumab (Aduhelm) to treat Alzheimer’s Disease is August’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar featuring an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance. Listen as Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC Chairman, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is aducanumab (Aduhelm)?
- Which patients may be a candidate for aducanumab?
- Why is there controversy over aducanumab’s FDA approval?
- What is FDA’s accelerated approval pathway?
- What additional evidence is required by FDA?
- What are other limitations with aducanumab?
- What’s the bottom line with aducanumab?