This edition of TRC Hot Topic features an expert panel discussion on beta-blockers in patients with COPD or asthma. It is not eligible for CE credit, but is available free to subscribers and non-subscribers.
Listen as Craig Williams, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Do beta-adrenergic blocking agents worsen airway function or increase exacerbations?
- Do these medications decrease exacerbations in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) patients?
- Which COPD or asthma patients can use them safely?
- Does the dose of these cardiac drugs need to be limited in patients with COPD or asthma?
- Should nonselective agents be avoided?
- Can beta-blocker eye drops impact airway function?
Submit your information below to view this complimentary webcast.