This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters. Listen as Richard H. Dang, PharmD, APh, BCACP, FCPhA, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Residency Program Director, University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles, CA, Elisha Hall, PhD, RD, Clinical Guidelines Lead, COVID-19 Vaccine Policy Unit, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is the current state of the pandemic?
- Which vaccines are now available as bivalent COVID-19 boosters?
- What will bivalent COVID-19 boosters cover, and how effective are they?
- Who should get bivalent COVID-19 boosters, and when should they get them?
- Should bivalent COVID-19 boosters be given to UNvaccinated patients?
- What are side effects of bivalent COVID-19 boosters, and can they be given with other vaccines?