This live webinar has concluded. View the recorded version here.
COVID-19 Live CE: What Pharmacy Teams Need to Know
Listen as panelists discuss the impact of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 on pharmacy teams, including practical considerations for protecting employees and patients. Get the truth on whether certain meds can worsen COVID-19, if any supplements prevent it, and hear cutting-edge updates about meds under investigation for treatment of the virus.
Learning objectives for this special edition live CE event include:
- Review recommendations to mitigate spread of COVID-19 infection
- Identify best practices for pharmacy teams to interact with patients and colleagues
- Clarify the impact of ACE inhibitors, ARBs, and NSAIDs on COVID-19
- Describe the role of investigational meds for preventing or treating COVID-19
- Explain whether common supplements have evidence for preventing COVID-19
When: April 2, 2020, 5PM PT / 8 PM ET
Jeffrey Bratberg, PharmD, FAPhA – Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice at the University of Rhode Island; expertise in bioterrorism response, natural disasters, and infectious diseases.
Kenneth Kenyon, PharmD, BCPS – VP of Pharmacy Services at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Valley Medical Center; a hospital near Seattle, an epicenter of COVID-19 infection.
Becky Dant, PharmD, BCACP – Director of Professional Services at Costco Wholesale Pharmacy; offers perspective from national chain community pharmacy.
Don’t miss this important discussion. Register now!
*This live CE webinar is available only to individuals with subscriptions to: Pharmacist’s Letter Platinum; Pharmacist’s Letter Canada Platinum; Hospital Pharmacist’s Letter including Live CE; Pharmacy Technician’s Letter; Pharmacy Technician’s Letter Canada; and Hospital Pharmacy Technician’s Letter including live CE.