This TRC Hot Topic webcast features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance for COVID-19 vaccines for special populations. Listen as John D. Grabenstein, RPh, EdM, PhD, ScD (Hon), FAPhA, FASHP, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Can mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be given to patients with a history of allergic reactions?
- Who should NOT receive an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine?
- Should patients who are immunosuppressed or pregnant receive an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do patients who have had COVID-19 need vaccination?
- Are there ethical or religious concerns with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines?
Enter your information to view the full webcast: