This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on COVID-19 Vaccine Updates. Listen as Katelyn K. Jetelina, PhD, MPH, Assistant Professor, Epidemiology, Human Genetics & Environmental Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas, TX, Founder and Author of Your Local Epidemiologist, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How effective are COVID-19 vaccines in kids?
- How does vaccine hesitancy differ for parents with young children?
- What is the COVID-19 vaccine dose for kids?
- What are benefits and risks of vaccinating kids age 5 and up?
- How does “natural immunity” compare to protection from COVID-19 vaccination?