This month’s TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about expanding access to naloxone. It is not eligible for CE credit, but is available to subscribers and non-subscribers.
Listen as Jeffrey Bratberg, PharmD, Sharon Stancliff, MD, FASAM, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How do you best identify naloxone candidates?
- What are common barriers to providing naloxone and how can they be overcome?
- Can naloxone be prescribed to “third parties,” such as family or friends?
- How should naloxone be offered?
- How should patients’ friends or family be trained?
Submit your information below to view this complimentary webcast.