This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Improving Access to Buprenorphine for Opioid Use Disorder. Listen as Nicole Gastala, MD, Clinical Physician, Researcher, Mile Square Health Center, Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Illinois Chicago, Director of Behavioral Health and Addiction Mile Square Health Center, Medical Director, Substance Use Prevention and Recovery Division of Illinois Department of Human Services, Chicago, IL, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why are there changes in buprenorphine prescribing, and what are they?
- What are the considerations for initiating buprenorphine for opioid use disorder?
- How should you initiate buprenorphine for opioid use disorder?
- What is the target buprenorphine dose?
- How long should you continue buprenorphine?