This TRC Hot Topic webcast features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance for using Single Maintenance and Reliever Therapy (SMART) to treat moderate to severe asthma. Listen as Charlie Strange, MD, FCCP, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is SMART?
- Which inhalers have evidence for SMART?
- Does SMART improve asthma outcomes?
- What are some downsides of SMART?
- Which patients are candidates of SMART and how do you transition them?
- How can you avoid confusion when prescribing SMART?
Enter your information to view the full webcast: