This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Managing Statin Intolerance. Listen as Joseph Saseen, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS, Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy; Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How can you identify statin-associated muscle pain?
- What other meds may impact muscle pain?
- What are tips for talking with patients about statins?
- What are strategies for rechallenging with a statin?
- Do hydrophilic statins have a lower risk of myopathy?
- Does coenzyme Q10 help muscle symptoms?