Update 3/27/20: For the most current COVID-19 resources, please reference this post.
Solution: 5 Tools from Pharmacist’s Letter:
- March 2020 Pharmacist’s Letter article: practical advice to help pharmacy teams answer patient questions about coronavirus and infection control
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information for Healthcare Professionals (CDC): current interim guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Patient Handout: Stop Germs! Wash Your Hands (CDC): additional guidance from the CDC
- CE: Hand Hygiene for Infection Control: refresh your knowledge of appropriate hand hygiene
- CE: Preventing the Spread of Colds and Flu: brush up on how these illnesses spread and get prevention strategies
Get practice changing updates like these each month with Pharmacist’s Letter.