This TRC pharmacy CE course gives pharmacists and pharmacy technicians a better knowledge base about sexual harassment, including how to identify, respond to, and report it. Review the full course for free, and get CE credit when you purchase a subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter or Pharmacy Technician’s Letter. Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define sexual harassment.
- List two different types of sexual harassment.
- Explain what should be done when experiencing or witnessing sexual harassment.
- Discuss options for reporting sexual harassment.
- Describe retaliation protections for reporting sexual harassment.
Submit your information below to view this course. Get credit when you purchase a subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter or Pharmacy Technician’s Letter!