This TRC Hot Topic webcast features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on using thiazide diuretics for hypertension. Listen as Michael E. Ernst, PharmD, FCCP, BCGP, AHSCP-CHC, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why is hydrochlorothiazide commonly used first for hypertension?
- Do thiazide diuretics reduce CV risk?
- What differences between thiazide diuretics may impact CV outcomes?
- What are downsides of chlorthalidone or indapamide?
- Which thiazide should be used first for hypertension?
- When should chlorthalidone or indapamide be considered
Enter your information to view the full webcast: