This TRC Hot Topic webcast features an expert panel discussion about acute pain management in opioid use disorder. Listen as Daniel Berland, MD, FACP, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How do you manage acute pain for patients with opioid use disorder?
- What if non-opioid options aren’t enough?
- Should you temporarily adjust buprenorphine doses?
- When should other opioids be considered for acute pain in patients with opioid use disorder?
- Is it okay to cut or split buprenorphine/naloxone films or tabs?
Submit your information below to view this complimentary webcast.