This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about appropriate medication use in older adults.
Listen as Sunny Linnebur, PharmD, BCGP, BCPS, FCCP, FASCP and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why is aspirin highlighted within the Beers Criteria?
- Which oral sulfonylurea is preferred for older adults with type 2 diabetes?
- Why have SNRIs moved onto the Beers Criteria?
- When should TMP/SMX be used with caution in older adults?
- How should formoterol/ICS combos be dosed for mild asthma?