This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about beta-blockers in patients with COPD or asthma. It is not eligible for CE credit, but is available for subscribers and non-subscribers.
Listen as Craig Williams, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Do beta-blockers worsen airway function or increase exacerbations?
- Do beta-blockers decrease exacerbations in COPD patients?
- Which COPD or asthma patients can use a beta-blocker?
- Does the dose of a beta-blocker need to be limited in patients with COPD or asthma?
- Should nonselective beta-blockers be avoided?
- Can beta-blocker eye drops impact airway function?