This live webinar has concluded. View the recorded version here.
COVID-19 Emerging Recommendations Panel Live Ce/CME
Join TRC Editors and front-line providers who are actively working in one of the pandemic’s epicenters to discuss COVID-19 and its implications in your community.
Discussion topics will include:
- Patient risk factors and how COVID-19 symptoms compare with influenza
- Evolving testing strategies for COVID-19 infection
- Meds being touted in medical and lay media as potential treatment options (remdesivir, lopinavir/ritonavir, hydroxychloroquine, tocilizumab, etc.)
- Med delivery changes to consider (nebulized meds vs. metered-dose inhaler delivery)
- Meds rumored to exacerbate COVID-19 infection (ACEI/ARBs, NSAIDs, steroids, etc.)
- Recommendations for social distancing, mask use, handwashing, and considerations for
compounding hand sanitizer
When: March 19, 2020, 8 PM ET / 5PM PT
Featured guests: Doug Paauw, M.D. and John Lynch, M.D., faculty members at the University of Washington and physicians at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, an epicenter of COVID-19 infection.
Core panelists, including Steve Nissen, M.D., Chief of Cardiology at Cleveland Clinic, will also discuss the CV implications of ACEI/ARB use in patients with coronavirus.
Don’t miss this important discussion. Register now!
*This live CE webinar is available only to Platinum subscribers of Pharmacist’s Letter and Prescriber’s Letter*