This TRC Hot Topic webcast features an expert panel discussion about about testing for COVID-19. Listen as Jehan Budak, MD, and Michael D. Hogue, PharmD, FAPhA, FNAP, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How do you test for active or prior COVID-19 infections?
- What else should be considered beyond the test result?
- What’s the difference between sensitivity and specificity in tests?
- What are other considerations for false results?
- What does “emergency use authorization” mean for COVID-19 tests?
Submit your information below to view this complimentary webcast.