This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about the use of formoterol/inhaled corticosteroid combos as needed for adults with mild asthma.
Listen as Charlie Strange, MD, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why are guidelines suggesting a new approach to managing mild asthma in adults?
- Does PRN use of formoterol/ICS improve asthma outcomes?
- How do costs of PRN formoterol/ICS versus PRN albuterol compare?
- Why can’t other long-acting beta-agonist combos be used?
- How should formoterol/ICS combos be dosed for mild asthma?