This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about the use of formoterol/inhaled corticosteroid combos as needed for adults with mild asthma. Get in-depth information on how and when these medications are best used to treat mild asthma in adults.
Listen as Charlie Strange, MD, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why are guidelines suggesting a new approach to managing mild asthma in adults?
- Does PRN use of formoterol/ICS improve asthma outcomes?
- How do costs of PRN formoterol/ICS versus PRN albuterol compare?
- Why can’t other long-acting beta-agonist combos be used?
- How should formoterol/ICS combos be dosed for mild asthma?