This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about the prevention of measles. It is not eligible for CE credit, but is available for subscribers and non-subscribers.
Listen as Patsy Stinchfield, MS, RN, CPNP, CIC and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How do you explain risks and benefits of measles vaccination to parents?
- How do you address fears about giving multiple vaccines at once?
- How do you reach parents who don’t want to vaccinate?
- How should children be vaccinated if traveling to an outbreak area?
- What are the most common symptoms of measles?
- Why aren’t booster vaccines recommended during a measles outbreak?
Submit your information below to view this complimentary webcast.