Special guests Christopher Daly, PharmD, MBA, BCACP, a Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Division of Outcomes and Practice Advancement, at the University at Buffalo School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Andrea Darby-Stewart, MD, the Associate Director, Honor Health Family Medicine Residency Program and a Clinical Professor of Family, Community & Occupational Medicine at The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix join us to talk about social determinants of health.
Listen in as they discuss strategies to help address social determinants of health in practice.
You’ll also hear practical advice from panelists on TRC’s Editorial Advisory Board:
- Reid B. Blackwelder, MD, FAAFP, Associate Dean of Graduate and Continuing Medical Education and Professor of Family Medicine at East Tennessee State University
- Stephen Carek, MD, CAQSM, DipABLM, Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Prisma Health/USC-SOMG Family Medicine Residency Program at the USC School of Medicine Greenville
- Anthony A. Donato, Jr., MD, MHPE, Associate Director, Reading Health System Internal Medicine Residency Program and Professor of Medicine at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
None of the speakers have anything to disclose.
Pharmacist’s Letter offers CE credit for this podcast. Log in to your Pharmacist’s Letter account and look for the title of this podcast in the list of available CE courses.
The clinical resources mentioned during the podcast are part of a subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter:
- Toolbox: Overcoming Patient Communication Challenges
- Chart: Guide for Helping Patients Afford Their Medications
If you’re not yet a Pharmacist’s Letter subscriber, find out more about our product offerings at trchealthcare.com.
Follow or subscribe, rate, and review this show in your favorite podcast app. You can also reach out to provide feedback or make suggestions by emailing us at ContactUs@trchealthcare.com.