TRC Editor, Dr. Lori Dickerson, PharmD, FCCP talks with Joseph Saseen, PharmD, FCCP, FNLA, Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Professor, Department of Family Medicine from the Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus about managing statin intolerance.
Listen in as they discuss how to evaluate statin-associated muscle pain…and review strategies to help patients take a statin successfully.
You’ll also hear practical advice from panelists on TRC’s Editorial Advisory Board:
- Andrea Darby Stewart, MD, Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency at Honor Health
- Anthony A. Donato, Jr., MD, MHPE, Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine from the Reading Health System, and Professor of Medicine at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC, the Chief Academic Officer at the Heart and Vascular Institute and the Lewis and Patricia Dickey Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine Professor of Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University
- Joseph Scherger, MD, MPH, Family Physician, Primary Care 365, Eisenhower Health
- Craig D. Williams, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS, Clinical Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice at the Oregon Health and Science University
For the purposes of disclosure, Dr. Steven Nissen reports a relevant financial relationship with AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Esperion, Medtronic, Novartis, Pfizer, Silence Therapeutics (grants/research support).
The other speakers have nothing to disclose. All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
Pharmacist’s Letter offers CE credit for this podcast. Log in to your Pharmacist’s Letter account and look for the title of this podcast in the list of available CE courses.
If you’re not yet a Pharmacist’s Letter subscriber, find out more about our product offerings at trchealthcare.com.
Follow or subscribe, rate, and review this show in your favorite podcast app. You can also reach out to provide feedback or make suggestions by emailing us at ContactUs@trchealthcare.com.