NatMed Advisor – A Trusted Natural Medicines Resource for Your Patients
Eighty percent of Americans take at least one vitamin or supplement to protect or enhance health, but they often lack credible information about safety, effectiveness, and dosing. TRC Healthcare fills the void with NatMed Advisor, a mobile-friendly tool that allows your patients to leverage our evidence-based, consumer-facing library of reliable knowledge about natural medicines and complementary therapies.
What to Expect of NatMed Advisor
Give your patients the ability to review robust, yet approachable natural medicine resources that explain what works, what doesn’t, and why.
- Easy-to-read information from credible, scientific sources
- A convenient mobile interface that’s easily browsed and searched to help users find information about supplements, complementary therapies, health conditions and symptoms
- Routine updates that integrate the latest research
- Reliable answers to questions about possible health risks, safety information, and interactions
- Option to co-brand NatMed Advisor with your organization
- Credible information. Build trust and authority by guiding patients to independent, unbiased resources, free from any commercial interest.
- Prevent adverse effects. Provide patients with access to information to help them avoid adverse health effects.
- Mobile access. Make it easy for patients to get evidence-based information conveniently from their cell phones or tablets.
Features of NatMed Advisor
- Quick Check Tools:
- Effectiveness. Compare natural medicines from most to least effective for certain symptoms or conditions.
- Interactions. Detect drug-supplement interactions with medications before they happen.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding. Explore safety ratings related to use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Easily browse by categories: Food, Herbs & Supplements; Health & Wellness; Symptoms & Conditions
- Available in English, Spanish, and French.
Add value to your patients by giving them access to NatMed Advisor.