This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) After Coronary Stent. Listen as Steven E. Nissen MD MACC, Chief Academic Officer, Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewis and Patricia Dickey, Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How long should DAPT be used after a bare-metal stent or an acute coronary syndrome?
- How long should DAPT be used after a drug-eluting stent?
- Which meds should be considered for a shorter DAPT course?
- What if patients are discharged on other antiplatelets?
- Should patients change to aspirin?
- What are tips to ensure appropriate duration of DAPT?