This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Hypertriglyceridemia Management. Listen as Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC Chairman, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What non-drug strategies can help reduce triglycerides?
- Which patients should get triglyceride-lowering meds?
- Which med should most patients start to lower triglycerides?
- What are the benefits and risks of icosapent ethyl (Vascepa)?
- What other triglyceride-lowering meds are available?