TRC Editor, Dr. Lori Dickerson, PharmD, FCCP talks with Douglas S. Paauw, MD, MACP, Professor of Medicine from the University of Washington School of Medicine about serotonin syndrome.
Listen in as they discuss how to tease out which serotonin syndrome interaction alerts are clinically significant.
You’ll also hear practical advice from panelists on TRC’s Editorial Advisory Board:
- Reid B. Blackwelder, MD, FAAFP, Associate Dean of Graduate and Continuing Medical Education at East Tennessee State University
- Andrea Darby Stewart, MD, Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency at Honor Health
- Anthony A. Donato, Jr., MD, MHPE, Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine from the Reading Health System, and Professor of Medicine at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Joseph Scherger, MD, MPH, Family Physician, Primary Care 365, Eisenhower Health
- Craig D. Williams, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS, Clinical Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice at the Oregon Health and Science University
None of the speakers have anything to disclose.
Pharmacist’s Letter offers CE credit for this podcast. Log in to your Pharmacist’s Letter account and look for the title of this podcast in the list of available CE courses.
If you’re not yet a Pharmacist’s Letter subscriber, find out more about our product offerings at trchealthcare.com.
Follow or subscribe, rate, and review this show in your favorite podcast app. You can also reach out to provide feedback or make suggestions by emailing us at ContactUs@trchealthcare.com.