Special guest Shana Castillo, PharmD, MBA, RPh, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Creighton University’s School of Pharmacy and Health Professions joins us to talk about vaccinations.
Listen in as they discuss the latest recommendations for COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations, along with options to prevent respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and practical approaches for giving multiple vaccines in a single visit.
You’ll also hear practical advice from panelists on TRC’s Editorial Advisory Board:
- Reid B. Blackwelder, MD, FAAFP, Associate Dean of Graduate and Continuing Medical Education and Professor of Family Medicine at East Tennessee State University
- Stephen Carek, MD, CAQSM, DipABLM, Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Prisma Health/USC-SOMG Family Medicine Residency Program at the USC School of Medicine Greenville
- Craig D. Williams, PharmD, FNLA, BCPS, Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice at the Oregon Health and Science University
None of the speakers have anything to disclose.
TRC Healthcare offers CE credit for this podcast. Log in to your Pharmacist’s Letter or Prescriber Insights account and look for the title of this podcast in the list of available CE courses.
The clinical resources mentioned during the podcast are part of a subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter and Prescriber Insights:
- Chart: COVID-19 Vaccines
- FAQ: Flu Vaccines for 2023-24
- Chart: Preventing RSV
- Algorithm: Addressing Vaccine Myths and Hesitancy
If you’re not yet a Pharmacist’s Letter or Prescriber Insights subscriber, find out more about our product offerings at trchealthcare.com.
Follow or subscribe, rate, and review this show in your favorite podcast app. You can also reach out to provide feedback or make suggestions by emailing us at ContactUs@trchealthcare.com.