This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Managing Menopausal Symptoms with Hormone Therapy. Listen as Carolyn J. Crandall, MD, MS, MACP, Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Los Angeles, CA, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Who should consider systemic hormone therapy?
- Who can use low-dose vaginal estrogens?
- Can breast cancer survivors use hormone therapy?
- Which form of hormone therapy should you suggest?
- When should patients use a progestin with estrogen?
- How long should patients take hormone therapy?
- How should patients stop hormone therapy?