This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Strategies for Managing Dyslipidemia. Listen Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC, Chief Academic Officer, Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewis and Patricia Dickey Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What’s the debate about LDL goals?
- What is the evidence supporting LDL targets?
- Should you target a specific LDL goal?
- What dose of statin should you start?
- What’s next if LDL targets aren’t achieved on an optimized statin?
- When should a non-statin be considered?
- Can LDL be too low?