This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Triptan Use in Patients With Cardiovascular Risk Factors. Listen as Rebecca C. Burch, MD, Headache Medicine Specialist, Boston, MA, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What does package labeling say about CV risk with triptans?
- How do triptans work, and is one triptan safer than another?
- What evidence exists about triptans in patients with CV risk?
- How should you decide if triptans are an option for patients with CV risks?
- When can you consider triptans in patients with CV risks?
- When should triptans be avoided?