This month’s TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on CV Risks with Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Listen Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC, Chief Academic Officer, Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewis and Patricia Dickey Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including, including:
- What’s the latest evidence with CV safety of testosterone replacement therapy?
- What are adverse effects of testosterone?
- What patients are candidates for testosterone?
- What risks should you discuss with patients about testosterone?
- What should be monitored for patients on testosterone?