RxSelect: Student Pharmacist Offerings Includes:
Clinical Resources Tailored to Pharmacists
- Timely, practical drug tables and comparison charts
- Answers to medication FAQs
- Pharmacy practice and disease-related guidelines
- New and current drug therapy developments
- Latest clinical trial results and tips for applying them to practice
- Peer-reviewed by dozens of front-line practitioners and thought leaders
- Written by an editorial team of clinical pharmacists
- Unbiased evidence-based advice, free from pharma influence
- Connect with peers
- Join debates about drug therapy
- Ask questions about best practices
- Share your experiences
- Get information on the go
- Mobile-responsive website
- Apps available in App Store and Google Play*
*App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Not a pharmacy student? Find the subscription that best fits your needs.
Visit our online store now to view subscription options.
Solutions for Pharmacy Students
Pharmacist’s Letter empowers you to make the most informed, evidence-based decisions about patient care and get ready to answer patient and care team questions as they arise. You’ll get the quick answers you need, so you can provide current information that promotes medication safety and adherence.
NatMed Pro gives clinicians the tools they need to make informed, evidence-based decisions about dietary supplements, natural medicines, and integrative therapies. It’s updated daily and includes 1,400+ natural ingredient and alternative therapy monographs and more than 175,000 commercial products organized into a practical, searchable database to help answer your clinical questions.
Relied on by more than
85% of US. Pharmacists
30K+ U.S. Pharmacy Students & Faculty
from 70% of Pharmacy Schools
Offering Accredited Medication CE