The Learning Management Portal (LMP) is a powerful tool for clinical leadership, management, and administrators to gain visibility into staff continuing education (CE) status and training requirements. Designed as a flexible learning platform, the LMP lets you track and assign training and CE courses for your clinical teams. Using the LMP, managers responsible for the training and compliance monitoring for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other clinical staff can manage all aspects of training programs.
When you purchase an enterprise package, the LMP is included as an added resource to help you better support your organization’s educational needs.
The Learning Management Portal offers:
- Reporting: View your staff’s course completion and compliance status. Filter reports by individual employee or student, division, location, job designation, role, or another category.
- Communication Tools: Send email reminders to staff members who have not yet met requirements.
- Documentation & Auditing: Pull completion reports at any time, with HTML and spreadsheet output. Output to specialized systems, for example approved REMS courses reported to the national center managing REMS drug distribution.
- Streamlined Management: Your one-stop tool to manage all training such as HIPAA, FW&A, REMS, preceptor training, technician training, competencies and corporate policies/procedures.
- Integration: Monitor course and requirement completion data, integrated with REMS dashboards, and automatically sent to CE Broker and ACPE and NABP’s CPE-Monitor system. Additional integration options for employee roster data and course completion exports are also available.
- Customization: Host your internal training courses and access on-demand partner video training and education.