RxAdvanced: Antimicrobial Stewardship is an 11.5-hour CE program that trains pharmacists to improve patient outcomes through best practices in diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infections, and drug resistance prevention in the acute care setting, based on the latest evidence. It features interactive, multimedia courses created by infectious disease experts based on the latest research. Pharmacists can complete each course within the program online at their convenience 24/7.
In this 11-part program, pharmacists will find:
- High-quality content that meets or exceeds national standards
- Easy-to-follow presentations with knowledge checks as you go
- Practical, relevant curriculum built around best practices for the pharmacist’s role in antimicrobial stewardship, including tools, resources, and case studies
- Online training available from any device, at any time
- CE & training organizer that makes it easy to pick up where you left off, plus track your CE completions toward your state license renewal requirements
Access to this program is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Courses must be completed before access expires.